Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Buongiorno!!! Buongiorno!!! Buongiorno!!!

Buongiorno Tutti!

Well, it has been another week. Man these weeks fly by so fast now! It is crazy! It all just flies by so fast!

Well, this week has been pretty good! At the beginning of the week we did some scambios with the Zone leaders. I stayed in Oristano with an Anziano named Anziano Busdicker, he is a super good guy! Anziano Flynn went down to Cagliari with Anziano Da Ponte. It all went really well and a learned a ton from it. It was just a good two days and I felt really good after it. It was pretty sweet! We taught a lesson to A*, the girl from Croatia again and that went really well! We taught the Restoration and she is so interested and so ready to accept it all. It is awesome! She accepted an invite to read the Book of Mormon and pray about it and she also accepted a soft invite to be baptized once she knows that these things are true. It was pretty sweet! The lesson was just so simple but it all just flowed out so well and towards the end of it I asked her, "What are you feeling right now." And she said, "I feel safe." We explained that it was the spirit and it was just awesome! Overall, that is going great! She wasn't able to meet with us or come to Church, but we will be seeing her tomorrow and we will get to watch a little bit of General Conference with her because she was very sad that she missed it. That is pretty awesome!

The rest of our week has gone pretty well! We tried this new thing with English Course, instead of doing a spiritual thought after the course we told everyone that they could leave if they didn't want to hear about religion but if they wanted to stay that we were going to explain about the Book of Mormon. Well, 3 people got up and walked out and about 10 people stayed to hear about the Book. We gave an intro to the Book of Mormon and gave out copies to everyone who stayed it was really sweet! We are going to be teaching a little class after English Course about the Book of Mormon and we will see how it goes. I am excited for it!

Also, V*, one of the people from English Course, the lady we met with last week came to Church! She hasn't been for so long and she used to be an investigator. We are really excited for that! She also texted us this morning asking if we could meet tonight. I think that it will go really well and that we will finally be able to set a baptismal date with her and to help her make that leap of faith. She is also sooooo ready for the truth.

This next week we have Zone Conference on Friday. That will be great to have a nice refresher from President Waddoups and learn some good things. I am actually pretty excited for this one. It will just be nice. Rumors in the mission are that next transfer we will get iPads. I hope that happens, it would be cool to get to use the new technology to do missionary work. I would be interested to see how it goes. It will be awesome even if I don't get to see it on my mission though.

Overall life in Oristano is good. I have been in this district for a very long time though... If I stay in Oristano next transfer I will have been in this district for half of my mission, that is crazy! Oh well!

Well, that is all I have to write for the week! Overall this week has been a very positive good week and I am happy! It is nice here in Italy! Oh, and I discovered that my birthmark on my shoulder looks like the island of Sardegna, so it looks like I was born a Sardo... Ecco, la ragione che sono stato qui per così tanto tempo. My life makes sense with that discovery of my birthmark. Well, have a great week everybody!

Sincerely,

Anziano Burton
The King of Sardegna


Well, here is a nice pic of Anziano Del Dotto!


No comments:

Post a Comment